
Wednesday Sister Jan called to ask me to come put together a table to put her tabernacle on. So I went over prepared to have to use tools to put it together. What we found on opening the box was that it was well constructed and came already assembled and very well packaged for the shipping. Dharmacrafts did an excellent job. And to top it off it was a perfect match to the tabernacle - exact same shade of wood. Sometimes I think that you are led to see the perfect thing. This means she also has a place to store extra candles, etc.
There are lots of interesting things on the dharmacrafts.com website. You might want to check it out. I especially am looking for some type of a timer and some sort of seat. At my age I find that my ankles are too inflexible for the type of prayer bench I used to use. No matter what if I get down on the floor I do not get up gracefully. I feel like an elephant getting up.
This weekend will be the SEEL retreat weekend. So I will be going over to the Providence Sisters' house where we will meet for prayer, a meal, and also a Mass.