Am back to updating my blog. Much has happened in the last two years.
In May of 2007 I went through a reduction in force. I had been working as a consultant for Federal Highway Administration for 21 years, 11 months, and 1 week (who is counting?).
I decided to move to Yakima, WA and have become a part of the Yakima diocese. The place is wonderful in my estimation. The weather is mild. It can get hotter than Washington, DC but the humidity is much better.
It took a long while to find a new job and it used up all of my savings plus unemployment before I found a job with a mental health agency. The job is really right up my alley since I love to create reports.
I just got a new tablet syle PC and now I can get back to writing in the blog again.
Now it is just about time to begin Holy Week. For me this usually means a rereading "A Doctor at Calvary". This book makes excellent Lenten reading. Another book I like to read at this time of the year is "The Day Christ Died".
Another thing I am doing is introducing the Lay Missionaries of Charity to the Yakima Diocese. Several people are interested and I have been meeting with one on a regular basis. So Yakima might have a brand new LMC in a few weeks.