Wednesday, March 03, 2004

EP and NP

This evening my friend Ruth and I rode over to St. Anselm's Abbey. Here we are in the First Week of Lent and are practicing for the 4th Sunday of Lent (Laetare Sunday). Gregorian Chant is alive and well in Washington, D.C. The Friends of St. Anselm's Abbey have been active for many years and currenty are sponsoring a Mass on the third Sunday of each month.

Someday I am hoping to be able to publish a book on the internet (or on paper) with music for the Liturgy of the Hours. Please pray.

Just a few minutes ago I checked my eMail and found that I had received an eMail from The Rosary Shop. In it they included a link to their page on kneelers. I have a kneeler but it is extremely rickety. It is very old and needs a lot of work. So I will probably buy one for my prayer room. They look very good.

Need to get to bed ... morning comes very quickly. Good Night!

In the Heart of my Spouse,
Val