Happy St. Joseph Feastday!
Talk about the strong, silent type! He was one.
Woke up at 3:45 am. Some "cross" prayer. Basically I preached myself a sermon in Spanish about Christ and His love for us. I aimed the sermon at jovenes. It really moved me to tears. I am much more emotional when I pray in Spanish. I wonder if hearing what the Holy Spirit moves me to say can count as listening?
So far today OR, Med, MP, Mass, DP. I only hope I get to EP and NP.
Tonight I am attending the evening session of the WASCA Square Dance and Round Dance Festival. This year I am not going to be staying at the Hotel but will go home and come back to it tomorrow. I really cannot afford the extra money, such as having "Aunt Kathleen" board and groom Candy and a hotel rate of about 99 a night. This time I will only be paying the fee.
In the Heart of my Spouse,
Val