Monday, March 08, 2004

Yesterday was something else again.

Early AM I called Sylvia and Sue about going to the LMC meeting. Sylvia was feeling well ... Please pray that she stays well. And Sue volunteered to drive. The meeting was held around noon. The meeting was very lively with much discussion of "The Passion of the Christ". I am certainly going to see it again ... I missed some of the symbolism.

So after dropping Sylvia off Sue and I were on the way north on DC 295 (the Kenilworth Expressway). Sue's car overheated at just about the right spot to move off to the side. There are not very many spots with shoulder and we were at just about a perfect spot.

The car was towed up to Capital Toyota (near Landover Hills) and Sue's daughter came and picked us up. So all in all the trip was around 11 1/2 hours. I laid down for a few minutes and it turned out that I woke up in the middle of the night.

Had another "Pink Sister" dream last night. It was really a combination Pink Sister and college dorm type of dream. Really weird! What I noticed was how much "stuff" I had. I think it means "SIMPLIFY!".

So far today OR -- yesterday was Med, Mass, DP, and EP.