Friday, March 26, 2004

It seems that one of my daily "Spiritual Exercises" these days is checking on the latest news of Father Groeschel. For a long time I have considered him one of my mentors. His injuries when he was crossing the street also remind me of how vulnerable we all are. As vehicle drivers we have to remember that as soon as we are out of our car we become pedestrians. I have seen folks in parking garages that zip around forgetting that they just were or are just about to become the very pedestrians whose lives are endangered by folks like them. I was nearly creamed by one of these drivers several years ago and that makes me very careful these days.

Today one of my coworkers for many years is leaving the project to become an independant businessman. We will miss Young Kim very much. He is a peson with a very good work ethic. Wish I were more like him.

Yesterday I attended the "Mad Hatter" dance and had plenty of fun. I have to be very careful ... Jim Wass is sneaky and called a LEFT touch a quarter ... yech! Tricky Guy!

Need to get back to work.