I am finding work with Oracle Reports both fun and frustrating. Considering that I have had no education on the subject and basically just going in and doing maintenance on other peoples code you can perhaps understand the frustration part.
Earlier today Mass and MP.
"I have come not to abolish but to fulfill." Today Father Newman gave a talk on the Law basically pointing out that there were two parts to the Law - the Ten Commandments and the Ceremonial laws (my terms not his). Jesus is the fulfillment - he is the sacrifice.
Well, in a few minutes Ruth will get here and we will drive to St. Anselm's Abbey for Schola practice for Laetare Sunday. My voice is still not back to normal. It catches and I can't get a note out and then mysteriously I can sing the next one. It feels really wierd.
This is going to be a very full weekend. Tomorrow night there will be the beginning of the WASCA square dancing festival. I am going to try to attend all three nights but am going to have to ignore the days due to work. So this morning I began by trying to begin my laundry. It will take a lot of cleaning to get my outfits ready since I use them during the week - I wear the prarie skirt length skirts.
Today I shared http://praiseofglory.com with the USACV eGroup. I think the site has a lot to offer for those with contemplative leanings. I advised them to check out the info in the section on the Song of Songs. This is a book of the Bile that is highly recommended to us consecrated virgins living in the world for spiritual reading. There is so much written about it but Gerard has mentioned several books that I have not yet tried.
Still waiting for Ruth ...
Will stop now. Knowing how things work I will no sooner start to pray Evening Prayer and she will walk in and I will have to interrupt my prayer.
In the Heart of my Spouse,
Val